Couldn’t see the geoglyphs for the trees…
- Archaeologists discover ancient henge-like geoglyphs hidden under the trees of the Amazon forest.
- A strange green comet is heading our way. The triffids are salivating already…
- Here’s how your life flashes before your eyes, according to seven near-death experiences.
- Robot revolution news: Chinese factory replaces 590 of its 650 workers with robots, and sees a 250% increase in production.
- The real threat to humanity isn’t machine intelligence, it’s machine incompetence.
- We’re probably underestimating how quickly electric vehicles will disrupt the oil market.
- Amputees control virtual prosthetic arm using nerve signals.
- Bumblebees are dying out because they are too fat to have sex.
- Uber hires NASA engineer to work on its flying car vision.
- Veterans of the NSA’s psychic wars.
- A palace used by Sweden’s royal family is haunted, according to the Queen.
- Ancient tomb of Chinese general and princess filled with figurines.
- Video of the Day: Watch four planets orbit another star.
Quote of the Day:
On some great and glorious day the plain folks of the land will reach their heart’s desire at last, and the White House will be adorned by a downright moron.
H. L. Mencken (1920)