- How science might be able to explain UFO sightings and alien abductions.
- Taking stock in the search for aliens.
- Alien sex? It’s history, but not as we know it.
- First genetic results from Mike Kelly’s year in space reveal DNA mysteries.
- Forget blue meth, let’s cook some time crystals!
- Practicing darts in lucid dreams found to improve performance. For information and a guide to learning how to lucid dream, see Paul Devereux’s Lucid Dreaming: Accessing Your Inner Virtual Realities.
- Five surprising facts about near-death experiences.
- A split brain does not lead to split consciousness.
- Mind-reading brain-computer interface allows completely ‘locked-in’ patients to communicate for the first time.
- Even physicists find the multiverse idea disturbing.
- 3-billion-year-old ‘lost continent‘ found lurking under African island.
- 38,000-year-old rock art discovered in France.
- Leaked video reveals new Boston Dynamics robot that can perform amazing stunts on two wheels.
- These mushroom-based drones eat themselves at the end of their mission.
- We’ve reached a stage where we can perform planet-wide geoengineering – but should we?
- On Mars, life could be hiding under the rocks.
- Video of the Day: Watch the walls shimmer at Iran’s Emerald Mosque.
Quote of the Day:
It’s easier to fool people, than to convince them they have been fooled.