- The Universe is just a big hologram, astrophysicists say.
- Why do near-death experiencers have life reviews?
- A cluster of mysterious amnesia cases is puzzling researchers.
- How an underground chemist planned to save the world with LSD.
- Dogs are generous. Hairless apes, take note and do better.
- 2000-year-old bronze dildos and butt plugs found in China.
- Medieval depictions of Stonehenge.
- Did Neanderthals like pretty rocks?
- There is a ‘Hall of Records’ hidden behind Lincoln’s head on Mount Rushmore.
- Space archaeology is a thing, and you can do it from your computer right now.
- Why we hear voices in random noise.
- Researchers able to steal fingerprints from photos taken from 9 feet away.
- Tourist boom for ayahuasca a mixed blessing for the Amazon.
- Image of the Day: The Monolith.
Quote of the Day:
The way a government treats refugees is very instructive because it shows you how they would treat the rest of us if they thought they could get away with it.