- Why Orwell’s 1984 is more relevant than ever.
- In the Age of “Alternative Facts”, climate scientists have no choice but the path of Activism.
- A swarm of robots has been set loose –upon the ocean.
- Silent but… homely? Methane bursts might have warmed a young Mars.
- Yeah, NASA’s new space suits are Kubricklicious, but what we *really* want are N7 armors!!
- The Night of the Shape Shifting Humanoids (Part 2): The conclusion of my chronicle of the incredible Conil close encounter(s).
- New Mothman documentary digs into the terrifying events occurring in Point Pleasant during the 1960’s.
- Thylacines: Getting inside the head of a (presumably) extinct predator.
- 2016 was a good year for the International Cryptozoology Museum.
- The Bye-Bye Man: Bad flick. Creepy urban legend.
- A case of a Buddhist poltergeist —in Arizona?
- The mystery of the ‘handbags’ depicted across several ancient cultures.
- John Anthony West, the man who popularized the theory of a much older Sphynx than what is accepted by orthodox archeology, has been diagnosed with Cancer.
- Having a reason to wake up every morning will help you keep your health in the process.
- Apocalypse Now: The Video-game.
- Red Pill of the Day: Australian zoo begs public to catch deadly spiders for milking –Are you a druggo, mate??
Quote of the Day:
“The game is to have them all running about with fire extinguishers when there is a flood, and all crowding to that side of the boat which is already nearly gunwale under.”
~ C.S. Lewis, The Screwtape Letters