I’d rather live on the Earth in which Batgirl was released and Morbius was never greenlit.
- A.I. discovers new physics variables.
- Everything DARPA has been doing for the last 20 years. The things they want us to know about, that is…
- NASA solved the mystery of the spaghetti noodle on Mars –or so they say. The Pastaspiracy continues!
- The Nonsense Bazaar explores the bizarre saga of UMMO.
- According to “social media influencers” (or who I generally refer to as “idiots”) Lyme disease is an “intergalactic gift.”
- The Marriage of Hermes and Gaia: Yours truly explores the intriguing link between our planet and paranormal phenomena.
- The statistics of Nessie sightings.
- Tangentially Speaking interviews one of the world’s most famous primatologists, Franz de Waal, about what we can learn from our ape cousins with regards to sex and gender.
- Damaging Alex Jones texts mistakenly sent to Sandy Hook family’s lawyers.
- Right after the Newkirks return from their trip to Iceland, a volcano erupts. Coincidence? I THINK NOT.
- The world’s tallest tree has had enough of your bull$#!t.
- Dead Mayan elite were used as rubber balls, ancient crypt reveals.
- Hail the size of
grapefruitavocados reported as severe storms hit central Alberta (PHOTOS).
- Evolution of lactose tolerance in Homo Sapiens probably driven by famine and disease.
- The Secretary General of the United Nations practically said that, if this were a Tom & Jerry episode, we’re just one tiny gag away from awakening the big bad bulldog.
- Red Pill of the Day: The London Zoo is giving us a little taste of what animal exhibitions will be like in the future.
Quote of the Day:
The ego is not master in its own house.