- Virtual out-of-body experiences found to reduce fear of death.
- Organisms created with synthetic DNA pave the way for entirely new life forms.
- Pregnancy without men? New research lets us make babies from skin cells.
- UFO-hunting aerospace firm testing secret space station.
- Remote Russian lake deepens the Tunguska mystery.
- 1700-year-old skeleton found with a stone in place of a missing tongue.
- Wearable ‘Rosetta pendant‘ holds an archive of many of the world’s languages.
- Parasitic wasp found to be manipulated by smaller parasitic wasp. Apparently its not turtles, but wasps all the way down…
- Hallucinogenic honey hunters of Nepal.
- Is there an ‘Element Zero?
- $20 million in cash discovered inside a bed frame in Massachusetts flat.
- If multiverses seem weird, it’s because we need to revamp our notions of time and space.
- A new theory to explain why humans evolved selves.
- Image of the Day: Eye and the tiger. (Bonus: now you have an earworm.)
Quote of the Day:
We don’t live in the age of post-truth. We live in the age of internet-enabled bullshit.