Facts, or alternate facts? You be the judge…
- Doomsday prep for the super-rich.
- Bill Gates warns that damage caused by bioterrorism could be “very, very huge”.
- The not-so-fine tuning of the Universe: turns out there’s more than one way to make a life-friendly ‘verse.
- Is this horse mourning its dead human companion?
- Robot squeezes pig hearts to keep them pumping.
- Bizarre caterpillar that makes its own leafy armour seen for the first time.
- The fairy scam that folled the creator of Sherlock Holmes.
- Uri Geller, again.
- If you don’t believe in Bigfoot or the Loch Ness Monster, Loren Coleman’s International Cryptozoology Museum may persuade you.
- Alternative Egyptologist John Anthony West has been diagnosed with Stage 4 cancer.
- China’s growing ambitions in space.
- Ancient bits of rock help solve an asteroid mystery.
- Last time the Earth was this warm, sea level was a lot higher.
- Top ten occult media.
- Who killed JFK? A guide to the Kennedy conspiracy theories.
- Image of the Day: The six-sided pole of Saturn.
Quote of the Day:
The presence of those seeking the truth is infinitely to be preferred to the presence of those who think they’ve found it.