- Astronomers prepare to search for alien life at nearby ‘habitable’ planet.
- A new study has found that microbes could survive in the thin air of Mars.
- Plants have an ‘ear’ for music.
- 10 extremely weird documents from the CIA’s FOIA archive.
- Teenager who stole Roswell UFO gets severe punishment. How is the last photo not captioned “The debris field”?
- Human bodies frozen in desert facility waiting for science to wake them up.
- The case for defeating death.
- Could proof of an afterlife induce masses to commit suicide?
- 7 chilling revelations from HBO’s new Slenderman documentary.
- Is the new star of 2022 really a sign of a Messiah for Israel?
- Limitless energy within a decade? First commercial fusion reactor could be ready by 2027.
- Oetzi the Iceman ate bacon 5000 years ago.
- Listen with your eyes: one in five of us may ‘hear’ flashes of light.
- Ants know the way home, even when walking backwards.
Quote of the Day:
The major problem—one of the major problems, for there are several—one of the many major problems with governing people is that of whom you get to do it; or rather of who manages to get people to let them do it to them.
To summarize: it is a well-known fact that those people who must want to rule people are, ipso facto, those least suited to do it.
To summarize the summary: anyone who is capable of getting themselves made President should on no account be allowed to do the job.