Y’know, they call them fingers, but I’ve never seen them fing…
- Strange ‘wrinkle’ in Venus’ atmosphere may have been caused by gravity waves.
- Curiosity rover finds Mars rock that may be an iron meteorite.
- How would we even make first contact with aliens?
- The Chilean Navy UFO video – is it a plane?
- CIA dumps 12 million pages of documents online covering everything from Castro to mind control and remote viewing.
- Airbus intends to test flying car before the end of the year, CEO says.
- Chinese police destroy fake Terracotta Army.
- India’s ancient engineering marvel.
- Five architectural easter eggs hiding on Gothic cathedrals.
- Why psychedelics like magic mushrooms kill the ego and fundamentally transform the brain.
- If we understood the placebo effect better, could we use it to treat patients?
- Bacteria are being reprogrammed to eat brain tumours. What could possibly go wrong…?
- Bold new theory suggests Alzheimer’s Disease is caused by microbial infection.
- Newly unsealed files reveal Vatican spy’s plot to kill Hitler.
- In the 1970s the U.S. Navy tried to talk like whales. Shoulda called Dory…
- The man who tried to photograph thoughts and dreams.
Quote of the Day:
Every man lives in two realms, the internal and the external. The internal is that realm of spiritual ends expressed in art, literature, morals, and religion. The external is that complex of devices, techniques, mechanisms, and instrumentalities by means of which we live. Our problem today is that we have allowed the internal to become lost in the external. We have allowed the means by which we live to outdistance the ends for which we live.