I have a news!
- Religious leaders are experimenting with psychedelics for scientific purposes.
- Mysterious stone instruments keep being discovered in Vietnam.
- Vale Apollo astronaut Gene Cernan, the last man to walk on the Moon.
- Was Einstein right, is time travel possible?
- Artificial intelligence can predict when a heart will fail.
- Ghosts and ghouls haunt the living with a message about life.
- Facebook’s mysterious hardware division is working on tech that would let users send thoughts to each other.
- Neuroscientist finds telepathic ability in autistic children – can all humans do it?
- The ancient serpent stone of Loch Ness.
- Lasers turn mice into killers.
- 35 years after being eradicated, flesh-eating worms have reappeared in Florida. Thanks Trump!
- The race to fish the larder of the ocean’s “twilight zone”.
- The bones of Nazi ‘Angel of Death’, Josef Mengele, are used as a teaching tool in Brazil.
- Was one of the sources of the ‘Trump dossier’ murdered on Boxing Day?
- Eight billionaires own as much wealth as the poorest 4 billion people combined.
- Hoard of gold found inside piano.
- Image(s) of the Day: Abandoned Japanese Westworld.
Quote of the Day:
In spite of spectacular strides in science and technology, and still unlimited ones to come, something basic is missing. There is a sort of poverty of the spirit which stands in glaring contrast to our scientific and technological abundance. The richer we have become materially, the poorer we have become morally and spiritually. We have learned to fly the air like birds and swim the sea like fish, but we have not learned the simple art of living together as brothers.
Martin Luther King