Just another day here in Australia…
- So about that physics-defying NASA thruster that supposedly works.
- Titanic sank due to an enormous uncontrollable fire, not iceberg, claim experts.
- Are aliens hidden in ancient religious artwork? Bizarre theory claims that signs of early visits from ET can be found in old paintings.
- Why Newton believed a comet caused Noah’s flood.
- Anti-surveillance clothing aims to hide wearers from facial recognition.
- An ancient lost city emerges in a remote rain forest in Central America.
- Scans unveil secrets of the world’s oldest mummies.
- The caves that prove Neanderthals were cannibals.
- ‘3000-year-old’ standing stones turn out to have likely been erected just 700 years ago.
- The mysterious physics of rainbows.
- LSD makes adult brains child-like.
- A brand new human organ has been identified.
- From a pyramid in the Antarctic to Donald Trump’s face on Mars: the weirdest conspiracy theories of 2016 revealed.
Quote of the Day:
The main thing that I learned about conspiracy theory is that conspiracy theorists actually believe in a conspiracy because that is more comforting. The truth of the world is that it is chaotic. The truth is, that it is not the Jewish banking conspiracy or the grey aliens or the 12 foot reptiloids from another dimension that are in control. The truth is more frightening, nobody is in control. The world is rudderless.