- Magnetic-field ‘avalanches’ may explain ‘alien megastructure’ star.
- Physicist predicts Cassini will find alien life in 2017.
- The location of Camelot may have finally been found.
- Autistic savant Stephen Wiltshire draws a car in virtual reality after just 60 seconds of observing it.
- Antibiotic resistance will hit a terrible tipping point in 2017.
- The world’s oldest known killer whale – at least 100 years old – has died.
- Is sugar a potent toxin that alters hormones and metabolism?
- Renowned religious scholar Huston Smith has passed away at age 97.
- Researchers propose afterlife theory for ancient Egyptian ‘pot’ burials.
- Archaeology has traded in the shovel for the satellite.
- Facebook supremo Mark Zuckerberg renounces his atheism.
- Amazon’s demented plan to carry its stock in flying blimp warehouses.
- Ten seemingly-impossible events that actually happened.
- Image of the Day: Here’s what the Northern Lights look like as seen from space.
Quote of the Day:
Strange women lying in ponds distributing swords is no basis for a system of government.
Monty Python and the Holy Grail