- A megalithic mystery in the far reaches of the Brazilian Amazon.
- Iraqi priest put 400 precious historical texts in metal containers, and built a wall to conceal them within, just a few weeks before Daesh took over his monastery.
- A treasure hunter found 3 tons of sunken gold…and can’t leave jail until he says where it is.
- Isaac Newton book sells at auction for record-setting $3.7 million.
- I’m a scientist, and I don’t believe in facts.
- The Orion correlation…on Mars?
- Make Mars great again: How to terraform Mars and make it inhabitable once more.
- Listening for extraterrestrial blah blah.
- A new look at ice on dwarf planet Ceres.
- Lunar lava tubes could be colossal.
- If we made contact with aliens, how would religions react?
- Physicists theorise that worm hole travel is possible.
- South Korea a step closer to fusion energy.
- Aging is reversible – at least in human cells and live mice.
- Newfound plant species named after music legend Jimi Hendrix.
- Mysterious metallic sound in the Mariana Trench finally identified.
- Video of the Day: Snow monkey balls.
Quote of the Day:
Have you ever noticed that anybody driving slower than you is an idiot, and anyone going faster than you is a maniac?