It’s beginning to look a lot like….Monday.
- Divers discover mysterious ‘Swedish Atlantis‘ in Baltic Sea.
- ‘Vampire’ burials have been uncovered in Poland.
- Study finds Jordan lead codices are not modern forgeries.
- How the ancient Maya brought sharks to the jungle.
- If ET calls, think twice about answering.
- Fake news in 1947 was the reason for a real life X-File.
- NASA researchers are joining forces with Stephen Hawking to build a nano-starship that can travel one-fifth the speed of light.
- Decoding death: the science and significance of near-death experiences.
- The latest Mysterious Universe podcast discusses childhood encounters with the ‘spirit of death’.
- Exhale, exhale: Rhythm of breathing creates electrical activity in the human brain that enhances emotional judgments and memory recall.
- Internet tycoon invests $100million into company researching technological augmentation of the human brain.
- What is ‘the self‘.
- Westworld is strikingly real: AI could be conscious and unpredictable.
- Will artificial intelligence be the next Einstein?
- Amazon’s new checkout-free stores may be the beginning of the end for millions of retail jobs.
- Canadian province takes major step towards universal basic income.
- South Korean impeachment process results in mysterious number coincidence.
- It’s probably a good time to learn about the imposter phenomenon.
- Study finds half of people ‘remember’ events that never happened.
- Smoking chimp from Iraq finds refuge in Kenya.
Quote of the Day:
The struggle for human rights [is] and eternal struggle in which a final victory can never be won. But to tire in that struggle would mean the ruin of society.