- ‘Star in a Jar’ fusion reactor works, and promises infinite energy.
- Humans may have one thing advanced aliens don’t: consciousness.
- The FBI debunked these UFO documents in the most childish way possible.
- Retired Air Force officer claims he saw infamous UFO sighting at Rendlesham Forest.
- Mars One just delayed its (highly unlikely) Mars Mission – again.
- TFW NdGT is ignorant about the history of science…
- Skull casket holding human bones reveals weird burial rituals.
- What happened to the Holy Grail?
- Burning Man just moved one step closer to becoming a religion.
- Looking at flickering light could be a genuine treatment for Alzheimer’s Disease.
- Regenerative medicine is headed for prime time.
- Jenny McCarthy’s antivax group is funding scientific research on autism.
- Image(s) of the Day: First photos from Cassini probe’s new orbit show Saturn’s hexagon’shaped storm.
Quote of the Day:
Politicians and diapers must be changed often, and for the same reason.