Read the introduction to our new release, Spirits of Place (featuring Alan Moore, Warren Ellis and others) over at the book’s official website.
- Scientists think the speed of light has slowed, and they’re trying to prove it.
- Will humans become extinct, and machines take our place? The coming era of post-biological evolution.
- “We’re coming close to the point where we can create people who are superior to others.”
- Researchers work on antimatter drive to get us to Alpha Centauri.
- Galactic gold rush: the tech companies aiming to make space mining a reality.
- Cosmic dust grains discovered on city roof-tops.
- Behind the ‘curse of the man who sees UFOs‘.
- Do these 2000-year-old lead tablets have the first written mention of Jesus?
- Mexico is hiding the world’s largest pyramid.
- Signs of technically advanced civilisation at the ‘Bosnian pyramid’?
- The gradual slowing of Earth’s rotation is causing our day to lengthen, a comparison of nearly 3000 years of celestial records has revealed
- Why must time be a dimension?
- “The world’s strangest book” is now the world’s strangest calendar.
- Does the Michelangelo painting in the Westworld finale really show a brain – or is it a uterus?
- Image of the Day: 70-mile-long crack opens up in Antarctica.
Quote of the Day:
Your bones will turn to sand. And upon that sand, a new god will walk.