Get value out of this website? Take the time to throw a dollar or two our way to be sure we’re still here next year…
- The unsolvable mysteries of the Voynich Manuscript.
- Mexican archaeologists find temple to wind god beneath a supermarket.
- You can now help to track down DB. Cooper’s true identity by joining this crowdsourced effort to dig through the FBI’s files.
- For the only person ever hit by a meteorite, the real trouble began later.
- A fitting end to 2016: Cassini spacecraft begins its death spiral into Saturn.
- Study warns Earth warming is reaching a tipping point that will lead to a climate death spiral.
- The U.S. could be gearing up for space wars.
- Private plan to send Moon rover to Apollo 17 landing site.
- First evidence of strange quantum effect possibly seen in empty space.
- Chinese astronauts hear mysterious space knocking.
- Parkinson’s disease may start in the gut, before traveling to the brain.
- Government gets a step closer to approving Ecstasy as a treatment for PTSD.
- Gigantic underground oceans could be full of ‘aliens’.
- Is anything truly random, or is there an underlying order to everything?
- Darklore 9, reviewed by the good folk at Magonia (available from Amazon US and Amazon UK)!
- Alleged breast implant suggestive of homicide turns out to be a jellyfish.
- Image of the Day: Galactic shipwreck.
Quote of the Day:
Whenever you find yourself on the side of the majority, it is time to pause and reflect.