- Controversial claim argues that ancient Israelites turned Egyptian hieroglyphics into letters.
- Does this ancient Egyptian dish demolish everything we know about the origins of Greek astronomy?
- The myths and folktales behind Harry Potter.
- Why our first alien encounter could happen soon. Somebody photoshop up Betty and Barney Hill saying “bitch, please…”, stat.
- We’re still waiting for Hollywood to depict a plausible alien ecosystem.
- Did NASA Mars rover find a signature of past life on the Red Planet?
- Looking for ‘technosignatures‘ of alien civilisations.
- 1800 studies later, scientists conclude homeopathy doesn’t work.
- This cat poo parasite may provoke sadomasochistic longings.
- Porpoises plan their dives, setting their heart rate to match the length of time they will be underwater.
- The Great Barrier Reef just mated.
- Scientists seek to update evolution.
- Frenchman finds 100kg of gold underneath furniture in inherited house.
- Politician who criticised squirrels has skull fractured by squirrel.
- Adventures in Demonology: Hear Vincent Price’s rare how-to on selling your soul to the devil and summoning demons.
- Image of the Day: Prometheus.
Quote of the Day:
We have now sunk to a depth at which restatement of the obvious is the first duty of intelligent men.