- Troubling study says artificial intelligence can predict who will be criminals based on facial features.
- Some people can ‘see’ calendars, and it could explain how our brain processes time.
- Could the laws of physics actually be an alien intelligence?
- It’s official: NASA’s peer-reviewed EM Drive paper has finally been published.
- How the ‘impossible drive’ could break Newton’s Third Law.
- Fast-radio bursts (FRBs) as cosmological probes.
- Dinosaur-killing asteroid turned planet Earth inside out.
- George Orwell, prophet: ‘Extreme surveillance‘ becomes UK law with barely a whimper.
- Space archaeologist uses satellites to uncover ancient Egyptian ruins.
- Vast, 5600-year-old religious centre discovered near Stonehenge.
- Did the Templars hide the Ark of the Covenant? Unvraveling the Cove-Jones cipher.
- Breakthrough as gene-editing technique restores sight to blind animals.
- The science fiction that came before science.
- North Pole soars 36 degrees above normal temperature.
- Teen who died of cancer in U.K. wins right to be cryogenically frozen.
- Occult Americans.
- Trump’s occult online supporters believe ‘meme magic‘ got him elected.
- The head-transplant doctor has a VR system for helping patients with the terrifying transition. Transition to death maybe?
- Putting the ‘die’ into diorama: the bizarre 17th century dioramas made from real human body parts.
- Image of the Day: This camouflaging spider will make you forever suspicious of dead leaves.
Quote of the Day:
Orthodoxy is unconsciousness.
‘1984’ (George Orwell)