- Mesmerising: the fantastical history, mysterious healing power and emergent neuroscience of hypnosis.
- How the rise of mirrors in the 15th century shaped our idea of the individual.
- The blood of the young might really be an anti-aging elixir, researchers say. Relieved we don’t live in a Dystopian future where the super-rich might become vampires taking blood from our youth…
- How global warming is awakening ancient deadly diseases.
- The broken technology of ghost hunting.
- The latest Mysterious Universe podcast features Joshua Cutchin discussing reports of supernatural scents and otherworldy odors
- The real risks of artificial intelligence.
- Dark energy could force the universe to gradually unzip itself. *cue wah guitar*
- The benefits and downsides of mind-controlled machines.
- How your brain decides without you.
- What the Aztecs can teach us about happiness and the good life. “Rip people’s still-beating hearts from their body”?
- Massive, 1500-year-old stone complex discovered near the eastern shore of the Caspian Sea in Kazakhstan.
- Israel to launch a major expedition to find more Dead Sea Scrolls.
- “We couldn’t believe our eyes”: A lost world of shipwrecks is found.
- Millennials on spirit quests are ruining everything about ayahuasca.
- Strange brew: ‘DMT cinema‘ goes mainstream.
- A monolith on Mercury?
- Image of the Day: Spaceship in front of the Supermoon.
Quote of the Day:
The problem is not to find the answer, it is to face the answer.