- Daesh have reportedly bulldozed two of the world’s most important ancient cities, including the ziggurat of Nimrud.
- Crusades-era hand grenade discovered in Israel.
- To avenge the Nazi’s murder of her husband, this woman bought her own tank and went to the front line.
- New theory of gravity might explain dark matter.
- The fact and fiction of the NASA EmDrive paper leak.
- Did the seeds of life come from space?
- Mysterious x-rays coming from Pluto leave scientists baffled.
- Ten ludicrously advanced technologies we can expect by the year 2100.
- Solar panels surpass coal-fired electricity in the United Kingdom.
- Up in the sky! Is it a bird, is it a plane? No, it’s Supermoon!
- Mysterious metal object crashes near Myanmar village.
- Facebook is telling everyone they’re dead. Just prototyping some upcoming code is all…
- Investigation finds the Beagle 2 Mars lander likely did not actually crash-land in 2003.
- Dogs may wag their tails in different directions to communicate.
- Smallest sliver of time yet measured sees electrons fleeing atom.
- These two brothers become paralysed when the Sun sets each day.
- Image of the Day: Galactic map.
Quote of the Day:
Every one is a moon, and has a dark side which he never shows to anybody.