Not much news about today, apologies. Everyone seems to be transfixed by some election thing that apparently happened yesterday…
- Is Marco Polo a fictional character?
- 9000-year-old tool discovered in Ireland shows that Mesolithic people had sophisticated burial rituals and even cremated their dead.
- Lamarck’s ‘debunked’ theory of evolution is being pulled from the dustbin of history.
- Scientists think this is where your consciousness lives.
- A new wireless brain implant is helping paralyzed monkeys walk. Humans could be next.
- 1990s doomsday planners were worried about feminists breaching nuclear waste sites.
- Some animals use vomiting as a defense mechanism.
- How the dearly departed could come back to life – digitally.
- Robots will take two-thirds of all jobs in the developing world, UN says.
- Bizarre creature with transparent head found near Bali.
- Trump’s NASA looks good for human space exploration, and terrible for Earth science. A new life awaits you in the Off-world colonies!
Quote of the Day:
You have power over your mind – not outside events. Realize this, and you will find strength.