Okay, so…President Biff?
- The controversial device that might make you feel the presence of a higher power.
- U.S. military successfully tests electrical brain stimulation to enhance staff skills.
- Inside the Jet Propulsion Laboratory: NASA’s crazy, kooky, legendary research facility.
- Exploring Mexico’s zone of silence…where radio signals fail and meteorites crash.
- How aliens might shield their planets from cosmic dangers.
- What triggered tsunamis that demolished Bronze-Age civilisation?
- Arabic translators did far more than just preserve Greek philosophy.
- The medium is the messenger: meet the new breed of American spiritualists.
- The mysteries of ‘dreamless sleep‘ come to light.
- What sleeping will (probably) look like in the future.
- 6-year-old boy worshipped as the reincarnation of a Hindu god after medical condition left him with enlarged head and narrow eyes.
- Neanderthal DNA is being purged from our genomes.
- Researchers seek to explain the mysterious hovering flight of the hummingbird.
- Latest data shows the five hottest years on record have occurred since 2011. This is fine.
- Sea levels rising at unprecedented rate could displace millions of people by the end of the century. Everything is fine.
- Huge sinkhole opens up in Japanese city. No kaiju reported as yet.
- Whale vomit found by three fishermen will make them millions of dollars.
- Image of the Day: Gentleman discovers fossilized grizzly bear on Mars. Sounds legit.
Quote of the Day:
Propaganda should be popular, not intellectually pleasing. It is not the task of propaganda to discover intellectual truths.