The Daily Grail website redesign is in progress. You can help us out by chipping in a dollar or three over at Patreon!
- Paleolithic jewellery made from ostrich eggs 50,000 years ago reveal amazing artistic and technical skills.
- 50,000-year-old human settlements in Australia were “sophisticated” and overturn our understanding of how humans colonized the continent.
- Are these ‘notches’ in the edge of the Great Pyramid proof that it was built using an ‘internal’ ramp?
- 5000-year-old megalithic art discovered during excavations of the Hellfire Club.
- Bones found 76 years ago are “virtually identical” in size to those of lost aviator Amelia Earhart.
- Farmers use GPS and graph paper to create crop glyphs and bring in the money.
- Meanwhile, on Mars the Curiosity Rover has spotted a weird, metallic ‘ball’ meteorite.
- House-sized asteroid skims past Earth just hours after astronomers first spotted it.
- Astronomers find that Titan is full of steep, liquid-filled canyons.
- Monster Chinese telescope to join Tabby’s Star alien hunt.
- Alaskan ‘Ice Monster‘ sparks online imaginations.
- Renaissance Europe was horrified by reports of a sea monster that looked like a monk wearing fish scales. Plus ça change, plus c’est la même chose…
- Ten intentionally deformed ancient human skulls from around the world.
- Someone is learning how to take down the Internet.
- Dogs prefer sign language.
- Teen stuns family after waking from coma speaking only Spanish.
- Did Earth spin on its side when it was younger?
- The Canadian military is investigating a mysterious noise in the Arctic.
- Classic quantum experiment could conceal theory of everything.
- Have scientists and philosophers made consciousness far more mysterious than it needs to be?
- How long before we build Westworld-style ‘Host’ robots for real?
- Image of the Day: They’re here…
Quote of the Day:
Do not go where the path may lead, go instead where there is no path, and leave a trail.
Ralph Waldo Emerson