A quick reminder that while all the other sites have dumped the weird post-Halloween, we’re on the beat 365 days a year. Sometimes even 366!
- The pyramid at the end of the world.
- Did a memory experiment really show evidence for psychic abilities?
- The history of Satanic Panic in the U.S. – and why it’s not over yet.
- Witnessing ‘the Vatican Exorcist” at work.
- Why humanoid robots are invading our movies and TV.
- Researchers have engineered spinach plants to detect explosives and wirelessly relay that information to a handheld device.
- Plants ‘see’ underground by channelling light to their roots.
- Giant zombie virus pulled from the permafrost.
- Two-faced calf becomes the oldest living example of a rare genetic mutation.
- Are we looking for aliens in all the wrong ways?
- French town upholds 62-year-old ban on UFOs.
- Scientists snare their first ever observations of a solar wave erupting upward from a sunspot.
- This one idea explains all the weird coincidences in the universe.
- These alien planets are the stuff of nightmares.
- P-Funk legend George Clinton explains the future.
- Small, weaponized drones are now a reality of life.
- Fart blamed for causing a fire during surgery at a Tokyo hospital.
- Wonderful visualisation of how the world’s health has changed in your lifetime.
- Image of the Day: Saturn from above is a jaw-dropping sight.
Quote of the Day:
Free your mind, and the ass will follow.