Join me in saying thanks to long-time Grail news editor GrailSeeker, who has stepped down from his duties for now. He’s fed our brains many a good thing – cheers!
- These photographs from space evoke what astronauts call “The Overview Effect“.
- Scientists discover that megalithic site in India is the oldest astronomical observatory in South Asia.
- Women are leading Amazon ayahuasca ceremonies for the first time.
- Archaeologists and experts say two mummies in the Vatican Museum are fakes.
- Self-driving truck completes 120-mile drive…delivering beer. Winning hearts and minds I see, Skynet…
- Genetically engineered humans will arrive sooner than you think. And we’re not ready.
- The U.S. Army is putting frickin’ lasers on their vehicles.
- Secrets in space: the classified Space Shuttle missions.
- Have astronomers decided dark energy doesn’t exist?
- New Wikileaked emails discuss ‘Fastwalker’ UFOs.
- 13 musicians who have had paranormal experiences.
- The latest RuneSoup podcast features author Michael M. Hughes talking Tarot.
- Druid discusses the occult history of apple-bobbing.
- Austrian school evacuated after rock on display in classroom was identified as Uranium.
- Scientists see signs of learning in a ball of dough.
- Image of the Day: Shiny legs.
- Bonus Image of the Day: Painted legs.
Quote of the Day:
There is nothing quite so tragic as a young cynic…gone from knowing nothing to believing nothing.