- NASA’s bold plan to hunt for fossils on Mars.
- Here is what it will take to avoid extinction by asteroid.
- NASA’s Juno probe has recovered from a mysterious computer malfunction.
- That new alien signal claim? It’s (probably) not aliens, yet again.
- Why Bigfoot sightings are so common across cultures.
- Pacific islanders may carry the DNA of an unknown human species.
- Scientists warn the collapse of this glacier could cause a global catastrophe.
- Five ‘scientific’ movies that actively hate science.
- Have scientists finally achieved the holy grail: a vaccine for the common cold?
- Parasitic plants may form weapons out of genes stolen from hosts.
- The Vatican just banned scattering ashes, saying Catholics’ cremated remains must be stored on holy ground.
- Christopher Marlowe to be credited as Shakespeare’s co-writer. Imagine the back-paid royalties…
- Spiritualism, science, and the mysterious Madame Blavatsky.
- Religious and supernatural belief linked with poor understanding of the physical world.
- If a ghost appears in a porno theatre, does anybody see it? The strange tale of an X-rated haunting.
- Burial mounds are making a comeback in 21st century Britain.
Quote of the Day:
I’m tired of this back-slapping “isn’t humanity neat” bullshit. We’re a virus with shoes.