Do you regularly find links of interest through our news briefs? Why not chip in a dollar or two to help us continue posting daily updates!
- Strange messages coming from the stars are ‘probably’ from aliens, scientists say.
- Don’t listen to Stephen Hawking – A.I. is not out to get us.
- Could an astronaut’s corpse bring new life to another world? Cue Bowie video…
- Dream control: Science and television explore the weird possibilities.
- The open mind.
- Newly-discovered Dead Sea Scrolls are skillfully-crafted fakes, experts suspect.
- More details on the mysterious ‘cavities’ discovered in the Great Pyramid.
- Dozens of ancient shipwrecks spotted deep beneath the Black Sea.
- The Higgs Bison: what is this mystery species hidden in cave art?
- Why did this 2400-year-old stone idol in Siberia undergo ‘racial realignment’ to look less European?
- Diving the wreck of the Antikythera.
- Mysterious cauldrons in Siberian Valley of Death still unsolved.
- Jack Chick, infamous creator of bigoted, evangelical Christian comics, is dead.
- The fight to save America from Satan’s subliminal rock messages.
- The 70 greatest conspiracy theories in pop-culture history.
- Psi and the Far-Right.
- No, ‘honeycomb’ clouds do not explain the Bermuda Triangle mystery.
- Former Blink-182 frontman Tom DeLonge says that “big things are coming
in regards to UFOs.
- Video of the Day: Watch a fully-autonomous Tesla drive itself around town and park itself.
Quote of the Day:
Everybody has a secret world inside of them. All of the people of the world, I mean everybody. No matter how dull and boring they are on the outside, inside them they’ve all got unimaginable, magnificent, wonderful, stupid, amazing worlds.