- How one scientist decoded the mysterious sounds of the Northern Lights.
- Scientists plan to create ‘Asgardia’ nation state in space.
- Comet impact linked to rise of the mammals.
- U.S. President issues executive order to prepare the nation for space weather events.
- The ancient Egyptians collected fossils…and may have believed they came from space.
- Two mysterious cavities discovered hidden with the Great Pyramid.
- Google Maps, but for the human body: a group of scientists has taken the first important steps towards creating the Human Cell Atlas.
- Our universe has 2 trillion galaxies, say astronomers – up to 20 times more than previously thought.
- Uber drones hover above traffic jams heckling drivers.
- Is our world a simulation? Why some scientists say it’s more likely than not.
- The Wikileaked Edgar Mitchell email to John Podesta about aliens is authentic.
- We’ve reached the end of white Christian America.
- The quiet comeback of Istanbul’s hidden Sufi lodges.
- Man on LSD saves dog from imaginary fire.
- Image of the Day: Star gate.
Quote of the Day:
So remember, when you’re feeling very small and insecure,
How amazingly unlikely is your birth.
And pray that there’s intelligent life somewhere out in space,
Because there’s bugger all down here on Earth!
Monty Python, ‘The Galaxy Song‘