- The ancient Greeks were in contact with China, more than 1500 years before Marco Polo.
- Ancient Aboriginal site in Australia could be the oldest astronomical observatory in the world, predating Stonehenge and the Egyptian pyramids.
- Barack Obama: America will take the giant leap to Mars.
- Wikileaks publishes cryptic UFO emails sent to Clinton campaign…from former Blink 182 singer Tom DeLonge.
- Solving the mystery of satellite blackouts in the ‘Bermuda Triangle’ of space.
- The truth is (not) out there: how the Australian government stopped investigating UFOs.
- Elon Musk isn’t religious enough to colonize Mars. Wait, what?
- Astronomers find 234 possible intelligent signals from sun-like stars.
- Why you should be extraordinarily cautious about the claim of 234 possible alien signals.
- Big Pharma’s manufactured epidemic: the misdiagnosis of ADHD.
- How the gains we make in artificial intelligence could ultimately destroy us.
- We’re not ready for super-intelligence.
- Is consciousness a ghost in the machine?
- How could the Large Hadron Collider unlock other dimensions?
- Kites could soon power an entire region of Scotland.
- The BBC Halloween hoax that traumatized viewers.
- The Mandela Effect continues to spread like a virus: C3PO had a silver leg. Which universe did you live in?
- Not every country has a penis museum, but Iceland pulled it off.
- Image(s) of the Day: Wonderful new images of Earth, as seen from the Moon.
Quote of the Day:
Hell is empty and all the devils are here.
William Shakespeare, ‘The Tempest’