- Tech billionaires convinced we live in the Matrix are secretly funding scientists to help break us out of it.
- Apollo astronaut emailed Hillary Clinton’s campaign chairman about ‘space war’ and ‘extraterrestrial intelligences’.
- Proxima b: Newly discovered planet ‘likely’ to support life, say scientists
- The famous ‘Pillars of Creation’ photographed by Hubble were actually destroyed thousands of years ago.
- Mars likely to experience a global dust storm in the next few months.
- Boeing CEO vows to beat Elon Musk to Mars.
- Researchers uncover hints of tool use and culture in bumblebees.
- How quantum computing will change your life.
- Would it be ethical to immplant false memories in therapy?
- Rise of the robots: notes on the way forward from here.
- Maybe dark matter doesn’t exist after all.
- Where did Satan come from?
- Ritual magic and superstitious rites in colonial Australia.
- Archaeologists hope to uncover the secrets of the Hellfire Club with tomb dig.
- Persians may have been teaching maths in Japan 1000 years ago.
- Ancient Polynesian DNA gives evidence of widespread population exchanges.
- Treasures of the Black Sea have become political hostages in a diplomatic row.
- Teenager in India has a 20cm tail removed from his back.
- Did a Michigan ‘eagle camera’ catch images of Bigfoot?
- How Bigfoot expert Loren Coleman found himself at the centre of a national clown frenzy.
- Creepy clown craze spreads to Britain and Australia.
- Creepy clowns beware: Australian police say they ‘won’t tolerate’ that shit.
- Image of the Day: Creepy clown epidemic, mapped.
Quote of the Day:
People don’t change their behaviour because they see the light, they change their behaviour because they feel the heat.
Michele Mosca (“As We Enter the New Quantum Era“)