Apologies for today’s site problems. If you don’t like it when the Grail is down, why not chip in a dollar or three at our Patreon page to help us pay for our next upgrade.
- How interbreeding with a mysterious group of ancient humans gave Tibetans their head for heights.
- Campsite places humans in Argentina 14,000 years ago.
- Iraq’s Minister for Transport says the ancient Sumerians built the world’s first airport 5000 years ago and discovered Pluto.
- The arrow of time is all in our heads.
- Space robot crashes into comet.
- How to start an asteroid mining company without a mine.
- Our galaxy’s most mysterious star is even stranger than astronomers thought.
- ‘UFO’ seen in live Space Station video is just fluff.
- In 1947, flying saucers were on the front page of newspapers.
- Was modern art a CIA weapon?
- Seven not-so-secret homes of super-secret societies.
- How I learned to stop worrying and love the Illuminati.
- Scientists trace society’s myths to primordial origins.
- The ongoing pursuit of the Tasmanian Tiger.
- Painting once written off as £20 copy reassessed as £20million Raphael.
- What will we do when neuroimaging allows us to reconstruct dreams and memories?
- Supernormal abilities developed through meditation.
- Psychics help psychiatrists understand the voices of psychosis.
- Team of biohackers go without food for up to 60 hours at a time, and say it makes them more productive.
- The myths and reality of interstellar travel.
- The Nobel Prize winners for 2016.
- Image of the Day: Machu Picchu in 1911, and now. Might have to add it to this post!
Quote of the Day:
The basic tool for the manipulation of reality is the manipulation of words. If you can control the meaning of words, you can control the people who must use the words.
Philip K. Dick