- Greenland’s receding icecap will expose top-secret US nuclear project.
- Surprises from the ice: ancient arrowheads found via melting glaciers in Norway.
- After mudslides and flooding in Iceland, elves are suspects.
- Black moon (not rising): The appeal of the apocalypse.
- Did SpaceX’s rocket blow up on the launch pad because a sniper shot it?
- The FBI wanted Tesla’s ‘death ray’ invention for War Dept, documents show.
- Blown-henge! Stonehenge turned into an intergalactic battlefield during filming for latest Transformers movie.
- ‘Killer clowns‘: Inside the terrifying hoax sweeping America.
- A nonlinear history of time travel.
- Glass bits and charcoal hint at a 56-million-year-old space rock impact
- Do insects feel emotions?
- Our galactic neighborhood is bigger than scientists thought.
- Psychic News campaign calls for an end to fraud in physical mediumship via use of thermal cameras.
- Catholic church says there is an emergency need for exorcists due to a surge in people dabbling in Satanism and black magic.
- Why is it so damn difficult to discuss occult topics in the media?
- Man claims God told him to dig a hole 18 years ago and he has been doing it ever since.
Quote of the Day:
Knowledge is something which you can use. Belief is something which uses you.