News today is a bit of a Musk-out, but I’ve still found enough to put together a diverse set of news briefs. Enjoy!
- Elon Musk says a million humans could live on Mars by the 2060s.
- How Elon Musk plans to go to Mars.
- A Polish Stonehenge? Discovery of new burial mounds may rewrite history.
- Ancient Roman coins unearthed during excavation of Japanese castle ruins.
- Neanderthals fashioned jewellery out of animal teeth and shells.
- 300-year-old preserved corpse appears to open its eyes. Now why does that sound familiar?
- Earthquake and meteor in Australia just a weird coincidence. Now why does that sound familiar?
- The rise and fall of the UFO.
- Why Stephen Hawking is light-years from the truth about ‘dangerous aliens’.
- First baby born with three genetic parents.
- In 1875, someone published a novel featuring rivals ‘Trump’ and ‘Clinton’.
- Tennessee authorities issue a clown warning.
- Clown sightings are not always a laughing matter.
- Image of the Day: ‘Primitive’ art from 14,000 years ago.
Thanks Kat and @AnomalistNews.
Quote of the Day:
I would like to die on Mars. Just not on impact.