Attempt no landing there…
- Why Jupiter’s moon Europa is the best candidate for finding life off Earth.
- Pluto’s heart sheds light on a possible buried ocean.
- Area 51’s massive new hangar shows up in new Google Earth images of the secret base.
- Mysterious ring-shaped geoglyphs discovered near ancient Peruvian town.
- Time might only exist in your head (and everyone else’s).
- Breakthrough quantum cat experiment captured on camera.
- Japanese researchers find that one in five dying patients experienced a death-bed vision of a deceased loved one or an afterlife realm.
- Does the soul exist?
- Controversial human embryo editing: 5 things to know.
- The world’s largest radio telescope is now live.
- Our atmosphere is leaking oxygen and scientists don’t know why.
- Lurking clown arrested in Kentucky woods.
- Image of the Day: Europa.
Quote of the Day:
Stupidity consists in wanting to reach conclusions. We are a thread, and we want to know the whole cloth.