- China’s space station ‘out of control‘ and on crash course to Earth.
- Sending secret messages hidden in the DNA of bacterial spores. More and more we seem to be inching towards this alien message scenario…
- How rumours that NASA had changed star signs spread across the internet.
- Migrants from India settled in Australia 4,000 years ago before Captain Cook’s arrival.
- For one man, reinterpreting his schizophrenia as shamanism helped his symptoms.
- Bad science misled millions with chronic fatigue syndrome.
- World’s hardiest animal has evolved a radiation shield to protect its DNA.
- Reef fish recorded singing dawn chorus, just like birds.
- Ravens found to show empathy for other ravens who have been in aggressive conflict with their mate.
- Scientists may have solved a key riddle about Antarctica – but you’re not going to like the answer.
- Tesla updates software after Chinese researchers hacked into the operating system of its cars, remotely manipulating the brake system.
- There was once a plot to drain the Mediterranean Sea and link Europe to Africa. And then build a wall I’m guessing?
- “I was subjected to exorcisms as a child to treat my epilepsy”.
- Latest Hillary conspiracy theory suggests she is using a green screen…or is even a hologram.
- Kids made up story about mysterious clown sightings, police say.
- The snake on Mars.
- Astronomers solve mystery of enormous space blob.
- Meet the Lord of Sipán, the mysterious Moche warrior-priest brought back to life with facial reconstruction.
Quote of the Day:
It’s a strange world. Let’s keep it that way.