- Does Chinese civilisation come from ancient Egypt?
- Did Michelangelo paint a secret message on the ceiling of the Sistine Chapel?
- Italian scientist claims he has solved the mystery of Atlantis.
- 16,500-year-old bird’s head carving in Israel may have been part of a system for tracking the seasons.
- Disproving nine of the biggest 9/11 theories.
- There’s a conspiracy theory that Taylor Swift is actually an Illuminati clone made from the DNA of a well-known 1980s Satanist. Sounds legit.
- Ayahuasca: the drug of choice for a new generation.
- Are fairy circles just the ghosts of termite nests?
- Global warming is thawing out the frozen corpses of a forgotten World War I battle.
- The strange and deadly musical properties of spider webs.
- The heat is on: Search begins for ‘alien’ life beneath Earth.
- Asteroid grazes Earth’s upper atmosphere with only two days warning.
- Dolphins recorded having a conversation for the first time.
- How to develop a picture from a corpse’s eye.
- Video of the Day: How long before drone-snatching is a thing?
Thanks Kat, Cat and Chris.
Quote of the Day:
The possible has been tried and failed. Now it’s time to try the impossible.