Station to station…
- There might once have been life on Venus. Though ‘Life on Mars’ remains a much better song title choice, because we all know what rhymes with Venus…
- There are still a lot of people who don’t believe we landed on the Moon.
- Osiris-Rex space probe will launch today to sample soil from Asteroid Bennu and bring it back to Earth. Because the Rosetta mission didn’t have enough Egyptian references…
- How outer space dulls an astronaut’s mind.
- Unidentified objects in Earth’s orbit.
- Mysterious ‘ghost lights‘ in forest draw thrill seekers.
- Release of Britain’s last batch of secret UFO files has been postponed…again.
- The man who chases aliens on America’s ‘paranormal highway’.
- Yowie sighting!
- Superbug explosion triggers UN General Assembly meeting. Living in hope that one day, that headline will actually mean this.
- Paleontologists find a fossil within a fossil within a fossil.
- 13th century Maya codex, long shrouded in controversy, proves genuine.
- It’s official: you’re lost in a directionless universe.
- The chaotic race to build Elon Musk’s ‘Hyperloop’.
- Happy 50th birthday, Star Trek.
- Ashes to ashes: Some of David Bowie’s ashes were in the temple at Burning Man.
Quote of the Day:
Live long and prosper.