- Have we detected an alien signal? It’s highly doubtful.
- The idea of multiverses is rotting culture.
- NASA paper on the ‘EmDrive’ has passed peer review, says scientist in the know.
- A huge, previously undetected asteroid just came very close to Earth.
- The world’s oldest fossils are 3.7 billion years old, suggesting life arose very quickly after the Earth was formed.
- Mussolini message to future revealed under Rome obelisk.
- Man who was sentenced to life in prison for selling LSD granted clemency by President Obama.
- Surprising offering of a hallucinogenic cactus discovered in prehispanic Temple.
- Giant coral mounds discovered behind the Great Barrier Reef.
- Why do humpback whales protect other animals from killer whales?
- Why electric cars will be here sooner than you think.
- Alzheimer’s drug study gives ‘tantalising’ results.
- Alleged 145-year-old man can’t wait to die.
- Have we entered a new geological period, with humans as a dominant factor: the Anthropocene?
- Can this mystical musical tradition make a comeback in Egypt?
- UFOs, alien abductions, the occult: to one man, the building blocks of scholarship.
- Video of the Day: Iceland’s Northern Lights, captured in real time.
Quote of the Day:
The fact that we live at the bottom of a deep gravity well, on the surface of a gas covered planet going around a nuclear fireball 90 million miles away and think this to be normal is obviously some indication of how skewed our perspective tends to be.