- The world’s largest pyramid is hidden inside a mountain in Mexico.
- Were these strange prehistoric spherical stone artifacts throwing weapons?
- Dig turns up no sign of ‘Nazi gold train’.
- Stranger things: how realistic are parallel worlds?
- Newfound fossil riverbeds on Mars record the era when water flowed on the Red Planet.
- The Earth next door.
- Rosetta probe spots comet eruption.
- Government deception operatives conclusively linked to the ‘UFO summer’ of 1947.
- UFO deception claim not conclusively proven.
- WiFi signals can identify individuals by body shape.
- HAARP ‘mind control’ facility invites conspiracy theorists to take a tour. Sure, sure…”and now, pay close attention to the flashy thing“.
- The iBrain is here…and it’s already inside your phone.
- Turning technology into a god is a seriously bad idea.
- Microsoft Excel formatting errors blamed for gene study errors. Shorter headline: cell errors lead to cell errors.
- Coma patient awakened by ultrasound.
- How does LSD induce short-term psychosis but long-term optimism?
- Does acupuncture even work?
- Image of the Day: GoPro, 1966.
Quote of the Day:
Belief is the enemy.
John A. Keel