- This ancient text reveals a Maya astronomer calculated the movements of Venus.
- Astronomical alignments confirmed in standing stones.
- What created this ‘melted’ limestone beside the pyramids of Giza?
- The world’s first pyramid has been discovered…and it’s in Kazakhstan. (Clickbait headline? The age they give is at least 1500 years *after* the Egyptian pyramids.)
- To clarify: No, that ancient mausoleum is not the world’s first pyramid.
- Painted 37,000-year-old shell is east Asia’s oldest jewellery.
- More sketchy evidence for fabled Nazi gold train reignites the hunt.
- Have we always got high for God?
- Mystery of déjà vu explained – it’s how we check our memories.
- The strange brain of the world’s greatest solo climber.
- Is it possible to measure supernatural or paranormal phenomena?
- We don’t understand artificial intelligence because we don’t understand intelligence.
- Hackers auction files ‘stolen from NSA’.
- July 2016 was the hottest month ever recorded on Earth. Nothing to be concerned about I’m sure…
- Here comes the sea: new study finds that the rate of oceans’ rise is about to go exponential.
- The looming extinction of humankind, explained.
- H.G. Wells’s prescient visions of the future remain unsurpassed
- The divine fire of Philip K. Dick’s religious visions.
- CERN issues statement regarding ‘human sacrifice‘ carried out ‘on our premises’.
Quote of the Day:
If you have built castles in the sky, your work need not be lost; that is where they should be. Now put the foundations under them.
Henry David Thoreau