Pyramids of Earth and Mars, and everything else in between…
- The giant pyramid hidden inside a mountain.
- Revealed: the gigantic, ancient monument found just two miles from Stonehenge.
- Plant and animal DNA suggests first Americans took the coastal route.
- Is undead smallpox re-emerging from Siberian graves as the permafrost thaws?
- We live life immersed in microbes.
- Secrets of the wood-wide web – in a London forest, a scientist named Merlin is eavesdropping on trees’ underground conversations. (Rupert Sheldrake’s son)
- The mystery noise driving the world mad.
- Could electrical stimulation of the brain help treat depression and Alzheimer’s?
- Science snobs make us all stupid.
- Martians might be real – which makes exploration of the Red Planet way more complicated.
- Earth-like planet discovered orbiting Proxima Centauri.
- What are these strange hexagonal structures China is building on reefs in the South China Sea?
- Your coffee table needs this lavish collection of retro UFO pulp fiction art.
- Image of the Day: NASA retasks camera on Mars rover to photograph pyramid rock.
Quote of the Day:
Even when we are alone, we are never alone. We exist in symbiosis — a wonderful term that refers to different organisms living together. Some animals are colonised by microbes while they are still unfertilised eggs; others pick up their first partners at the moment of birth. We then proceed through our lives in their presence… Every one of us is a zoo in our own right — a colony enclosed within a single body. A multi-species collective. An entire world.