All out of bubblegum…
- Geologists find evidence of China’s supposedly mythical great flood.
- A new controversy erupts between Graham Hancock and TED.
- What the woolly mammoth extinction tells us about our rapidly-changing future.
- Acupuncture may stop memory loss that precedes dementia.
- Study on mental clarity during near-death experiences suggests that mind exists apart from the brain.
- Terminally-ill violinist reveals his bizarre visions of heaven and hell in seventeen near-death experiences.
- I feel, therefore I am: How exactly did consciousness become a problem?
- Remote control of the brain is coming: how will we by making Greg type silly things and not even realise he’s doing it use it?
- Hackers fool Tesla S’s autopilot, hiding and spoofing obstacles.
- New particle hopes fade as Large Hadron Collider data ‘bump’ disappears.
- New study finds that the ‘alien megastructure’ star is unique among a survey of more than 160,000 other stars.
- Mysterious light spotted over St. Louis Gateway Arch.
- The hidden military base that could have ended the world.
- Robot tattoo artist. Let me know when they start doing putting bar codes on wrists.
Quote of the Day:
Outside the limit of our sight, feeding off us, perched on top of us, from birth to death, are our owners! Our owners! They have us. They control us! They are our masters! Wake up! They’re all about you! All around you!