Support the Grail with just a $1 donation, and you could win this signed Alan Moore comic (and other cool things in future)!
- Remarkable Paleolithic sculpture discovered in famous Foissac cave in France.
- Archaeologists puzzled by 80 shackled skeletons in ancient Greek mass grave.
- It’s August! You know what that means: exhume your dead relatives, dress them up in clean clothes and take them for a walk.
- Spanish pilgrimage sees near-death experiencers placed in coffins for a parade through the streets.
- Could the secret to understanding gravity lie in reducing the number of dimensions, rather than increasing them?
- Is reality an illusion? Scientist says we may be living in a computer simulation controlled by an evil genius.
- How hackers could get inside your head with ‘brain malware‘.
- Investigation finds that the supposed benefits of dental floss are largely unproven by science.
- Environmental records shattered as climate change ‘plays out before us’.
- Could solar interference destroy our way of life? More on the dangers posed by our Sun here.
- “The Universe is a jungle”: China’s space scientists warn of extraterrestrial danger.
- One of the best explanations for why we haven’t found alien life.
- Private company cleared for 2017 Moon mission.
- Did the Universe boot up with a ‘Big Bounce‘?
- Fun fact: Jupiter’s shadow freezes Io’s atmosphere solid every day.
- How ‘the land of the stars’ shaped astronomy.
- Image(s) of the Day: Golf’s newest major champion, Jimmy Walker, is also a kick-ass astrophotographer.
Quote of the Day:
The only person you are destined to become is the person you decide to be.
Ralph Waldo Emerson