Only 3 days left before we pick a winner for this signed Alan Moore comic…get in!
- Meet the scientist on a quest to reunite with his dead father – by building a time machine.
- How we’ll solve the mystery of the ‘alien megastructure’ star.
- Juno begins Jupiter free-fall before closest approach.
- Antimatter spacecraft propulsion: birth of a concept.
- NASA is sending a spacecraft to a potential killer asteroid.
- Could life on Earth have come from a comet?
- There’s life in the clouds, and it makes it rain.
- Scientific crop circle research is being held back by links to UFO conspiracies.
- What really caused the voice in Joan of Arc’s head?
- Noah’s Ark docks in northern Kentucky, complete with dinosaurs and wi-fi.
- Vampire capitalist: billionaire Peter Thiel is very interested in taking young people’s blood to help him live longer.
- Corpse flowers in different locations are blooming at the same time and it feels ominous.
- The secret life of cadavers.
- Alien hunters claim ‘seashells’ in Mars pictures are evidence ancient ocean once had life.
- Fake bomb detectors finally banned in Iraq.
- Humpback whales around the globe are mysteriously rescuing animals from orcas.
- Tarot card reading with beautiful ancient decks.
- Carl Sagan single becomes the first record played in space.
Thanks Kat, Ray and Michael.
Quote of the Day:
Policymakers who deny basic scientific truths should be denied penicillin, horseless carriages, and airtime on the magic box of shadows.