Only five days left to get in on a chance at winning this signed Alan Moore comic (and help support the Grail at the same time)!
- Apollo astronauts found to have higher rates of cardiovascular problems, possibly caused by space radiation.
- Scientists find distinctive patterns in the brains of patients under hypnosis.
- UFO sighting over America last week was a Chinese rocket re-entry.
- Gullies on Mars probably weren’t carved by water flowing.
- Anthrax outbreak in Russia blamed on a frozen 75-year-old reindeer carcass defrosting in a recent heatwave.
- The Goetia of Music: what the vibration patterns of musical notes look like.
- 21st century biohacking is fruity: human ears are being grown on apples.
- Ten of the weirdest things found on the bottom of the ocean.
- ‘Ayahuasca is changing global environmental consciousness‘, says Dennis McKenna.
- How nitrous oxide inspired early psychedelic literature: An interview with Darklore contributor Mike Jay.
- Wild theory suggests that Snow White is actually a Lord of the Rings sequel.
- Earthquake clues from ancient temples in the Himalayas suggest the area could be overdue for a catastrophic quake.
- Australia to move itself one metre to fix GPS discrepancy – an illustration of how self-driving cars will need to take tectonic plate movement into account.
- Video of the Day: How to free-fall 25,000 feet from a plane without a parachute and survive.
Quote of the Day:
It’s easier to fool people than to convince them that they have been fooled.