Grailers: get in quick to be sure to have a chance at winning this signed Alan Moore comic…
- Archaeology continues to reinforce the psychedelic truth: that human history has been one long trip.
- Easter Island bacteria may contain fountain of youth drug.
- Why did Iran’s Lake Urmia just change from bright green to blood red?
- Trove of ancient jars found in the waters off Sicily.
- Throughout human history we have been fascinated and fearful of the eternal.
- Orangutan found to be copying sounds of human speech.
- How miraculous microbes help us evolve better, faster, stronger.
- Website tests predictive powers of the hive mind.
- What can we learn from recording and reading people’s dreams?
- SETI: Detecting ‘stellified’ objects.
- Futurist Ray Kurzweil is talking bullshit again.
- Scientists discover mysterious purple blob at the bottom of the ocean.
- Mercedes demonstrates its self-driving bus of the future in Amsterdam.
- A professor is working with NASA to 3D-print houses on the Moon.
- Ten strange inventions that could exist in ten years.
- ‘Ice Bucket Challenge’ leads to ALS breakthroughs.
- Mysterious vanishings at the Nevada triangle.
- ‘Infomercial psychic’ Miss Cleo has died, aged 53.
- Listen to the rare, uncut recordings of the 67 terrifying exorcisms of Anneliese Michel.
Quote of the Day:
If you’re not careful, the newspapers will have you hating the people who are being oppressed, and loving the people who are doing the oppressing.