- Key dark matter detection experiment comes up empty-handed again.
- The hidden science of the missing gravitational waves.
- Scientists work toward storing digital information in DNA. Now why does that sound familiar…?
- What is this x-shape at the centre of the Milky Way?
- New DNA testing on 2000-year-old elongated Paracas skulls changes known history.
- Farming began in two separate places in the Mideast.
- Have archaeologists mis-identified a painting of a leopard’s skin as a volcano?
- Mighty axe found in tomb of Viking ‘power couple’.
- How Alex Jones uses fear of the government to sell diet supplements.
- This 1980s police-training video on Satanic cults features a join-the-dots guide to ritual sacrifice.
- This guy’s ‘scientific’ articles on chemtrails keep getting redacted.
- Chinese scientists plan first human test with gene-editing tool.
- Grassy trampolines are appearing in Siberia’s tundra – but you probably don’t want to jump on one.
- How to summon the wild bird that will guide you to honey.
- Set the controls for the heart of the Sun: NASA’s Solar Probe Plus mission will plunge into the Sun’s corona.
- Got roach? Cockroach milk is the health drink of the future.
- What is it like to see ideas as shapes? Inside the mind of a man with a rare form of synesthesia.
- Will U.S. soldiers soon be riding jet powered hoverboards into battle?
- New theory: ‘Planet 9’ knocked our solar system out of alignment.
Quote of the Day:
Language is to the mind more than light is to the eye.