She just went full Dr. Strangelove. Never go full Strangelove…
- Behind Hollywood’s closed doors, A-list stars are playing Dungeons and Dragons.
- Augmented reality technology means we are now all ‘walkers between worlds‘.
- Turns out Area 51 is crawling with beasties from a separate plane of reality.
- Google cuts energy bill by putting Deep Mind AI in charge of its data centres.
- A robot car just saved the life of a human, no big deal.
- If you’re a truck or bus driver, Tesla’s newly unveiled plans might encourage you to start retraining for a new career.
- Embark on an interstellar, operative adventure with the Voyager spacecrafts.
- Physicists stretch quantum superposition from Chicago to Minnesota.
- ‘Witch’ prison revealed in 15th-century Scottish chapel. (Not an Abbott and Costello routine)
- Martian colonists could be genetically engineered for democracy.
- Seismic data suggests the Sun and the Moon are behind mysterious earthquakes around the San Andreas fault line.
- More than half of Brits think the moon landings were FAKED and two thirds don’t believe dinosaurs ever existed.
- The oldest known calendar in Europe is based on the Orion constellation.
- Image(s) of the Day: Tour the submerged ruins of Atlit Yam, a Neolithic coastal settlement, where houses, wells, graves and skeletons have been unearthed.
Quote of the Day:
HERE MEN FROM THE PLANET EARTH
FIRST SET FOOT UPON THE MOON
JULY 1969, A.D.
WE CAME IN PEACE FOR ALL MANKIND
Words on a plaque left on the Moon by the Apollo 11 mission