- The mystery of the 101-year-old master pianist who has dementia.
- The child prodigies who became 20th century celebrities.
- Monkeys are aware when they don’t know something. Which puts them one up on most humans…
- Can a heart transplant change your personality?
- The Dallas shooting and the advent of killer police robots.
- In the age of 3D-printed guns, do gun-control arguments make any sense?
- Vladimir Putin jumps into the race to build a ‘Hyperloop’.
- Neanderthals ate each other and used their bones as tools.
- The man who created Bigfoot.
- The computer code that took America to the Moon has been published to GitHub. In case any of you out there have a functioning Apollo spacecraft that you’ve been holding on to, waiting…
- The mysterious syndrome that is impairing astronauts’ sight.
- These are the ways the world could end.
- Image of the Day: Mummies for sale. Business looks a bit dead.
Quote of the Day:
It is sometimes an appropriate response to reality to go insane.
Philip K. Dick